Tuesday, March 25, 2008

BOY, DID I REST YESTERDAY!

I never got out of my pajamas and practically stayed in bed all day! I was really tired. Today I am all rested and ready to get back to my normal routine. The weather is a bit chilly out right now so I won't be going out to plant the herbs and pepper plants that I bought yet. One good thing is that this is not good weather for snakes. Yayyyyyy! Marcy's 2 grandkids, Darionna and Will, came back today and can help us get some of the yardwork done that needs to be done. When they were here last week Will worked hard and cleared a lot of pine straw out of the back yard. He, also, got up a lot of the branches and pine cones that were strewn about by the storms.

I'm missing Andy not being here. Every once it crosses my mind that he would be here now if he could and I get a little sad. However, I know it is best for him to be at home now.

I will be back later with a recipe or tip. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment