Thursday, March 27, 2008

DEVILED EGGS

Here's a recipe that was in our local paper and has a little twist on the ingredients.
BLUE DEVILS
6 boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
2 tbsp plus 2 tsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp bacon bits for garnish
Place egg yolks in a bowl and thoroughly mash. Mix with the mayonnaise and mustard. Add the blue cheese and mash well into the mixture with a spoon. Taste, then season with salt and pepper. Fill the whites evenly with the mixture and garnish each egg half with bacon bits.
Yesterday was pretty busy. Marcy and I went to get our hair done and then I was planning on going grocery shopping. However, Bill took our other car to drop off to get repaired so I had to go pick him up. Then Marcy and I went shopping. But, Bill called in the middle of it and needed to go to Home Depot because he was in the middle of a repair and needed something. I took the car to him and since I was feeling pretty worn out then, I laid down and took a quick nap until he came back. Then Marcy, Darionna and I went back to our grocery shopping. When we finally got home (worn out) Marcy made the fixings for chicken taco while I laid down again. Bill went to a Knight's meeting and we ate and watched a movie while he was gone. When he came home he fixed him a plate and watched another movie with us.
Today I have been doing chores here and there. One thing I did was to put a new hose vent on my drier. Now I am going to fix dinner and get back to doing chores here and there. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment