Friday, March 28, 2008

BUYING SEEDLINGS

This is something that I saw in a gardening wisdom book that I have. When buying seedlings keeps these thoughts in mind. Purchase very short plants with little or no flowers. Never purchase tall lanky, flowered plants because you'll only have to cut them back. Finally, if at all possible plant your seedlings as soon as you bring them home.

It has been a beautiful day here today and we worked outside just about all day. Bill really did a lot today and I know is going to be hurting and tired tonight and tomorrow. Marcy and I were thinking of going to Summerville to do our flea market thing this weekend, but, Bill needs to be at home after today. So we will just stay home and get some things done here. I plan to go visit with my mother some tomorrow. Now I am going to drink my little gin and olives on the rocks and go to bed. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment