Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NOT AS BAD AS COULD BE

Dennis and Bill are downstairs working on the wall now and thank God it is not as extensive as Bill thought. The pipe is definitely leaking, but, was easily repaired. The whole wall doesn't have to be replaced, just a large patch of dry wall. Then the cabinet has to be put back up. I have ordered pizza for them to take a break in awhile. Plus Bill can show Dennis his wrestling game on his Wii. Chris bought Dennis a Wii for Christmas and he enjoys the games he has. Like I mentioned before, Bill fell in love with the wrestling game after he played with it at Ricky's. This might happen with Dennis, too. I must admit, it can be addicting. Anyhow, now I am going to go do some housework before the pizza get here so I can sit down and enjoy the pizza with them.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment