Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BUSY, BUSY DAY

This morning I decided to do my grocery shopping since it is senior citizen day at the grocery stores. I've decided to have lamb and ham for the dinner as the meats. Yummy!! Marcy went with me and we went to one grocery store and WalMart. After we took our goodies home we went to visit our mother. Today she was a little bit more alert and even got the words out to say "I love you" to us when we told her that we loved her. She even smiled a little here and there. When we were leaving Marcy was waving to her and you could see her arm move under the blanket like she was trying to wave goodbye back. Seeing her decline like this is so sad. She was only alert a fraction of the time that we were there, but, that little bit meant a lot to us. After we left there we went to another store to do a little bit more shopping. We made it home just as the rains started to pour. I bought a rotisserie chicken and made baked potatoes to go with it. That was dinner and all I was in shape to fix. Bill went to a Knight's meeting and I did some cleaning. Now I am going to go get the trash together because tomorrow is pickup day. Have a good night!!

Chris is home and we talked this morning. We did our usual laughing and talking like teenagers and loving it. I am so glad that she is back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment