Monday, December 31, 2007

AFTER CHRISTMAS

I am putting away the few items I put out for the Christmas Holidays. We were away and I had no reason to go all out with decorations. Over the years I have purchased a lot of holiday items. I have a great village that hasn't been out in 5 years. All those red and green boxes are filled with things , I probably don't even remember having. I guess I'll go through them next year, God willing. Where does the time go?
I did write my Christmas cards and got to enjoy the company of family and friends. My children and grandson are healthy and my Mom is well for 92. We think that my sister's brain surgery is a success the second time around. Jackie's family is well and in our lives. I really think that's what makes for a happy holiday. Tomorrow is 2008 and I hope that we all have PEACE OF MIND---HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment