Friday, December 7, 2007

Just a quick note before I start my chores

I am going to start putting more pictures in. In fact, I put one in last night of the beautiful twin daughters of my nephew, Arrit. The pictures go in at the bottom of the page after our posts. When I learn more about publishing a blog maybe I will be able to change that. My granddaughter, Tamisha, is going to help me with it when she can. For now you'll have to go to the bottom of the page to see our pictures. I am pleased to have a large and beautiful family and hope to get them all in eventually.

Also, Chris and I would love to have comments on any of the posts that someone cares to comment on. In fact, we are asking you to please comment. We would like to know how we are doing in our first venture into this. We, also, welcome any comments or suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to check us out. Have a great day!!

Now I am going to go do some chores before I have to pick my granddaughter, Charlotte, up after school. Then about 5p.m. I have to start getting ready for Bill's Knights Christmas party tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment