Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Coconut Butter Balls

Hello---I had another problem with this computer. What a pain. Hope it is fixed this time. Here is a recipe that was Grandma's. Hope you try it................

CREAM ALL INGREDIENTS
1C butter
2t vanilla
1t salt
1/2C sugar
2C flour

Roll mixture into small balls--than roll them around in cropped pecans, dip in 1 egg white mixed with 1t water; then roll in coconut. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. I think Grandma was a no frills gal. I hope this recipe works for you. I do know you need to check these in the oven after 8 minutes , so the coconut does not get to brown. I would ask Grandma for further instructions but she has gone to a better place. I do know they taste great!
Talk to Jackie a couple times today. She was out doing all kind of errands. You all get a good sleep, it makes for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment