Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I knew it was going to happen--

Snakes just don't know how to do what they are supposed to instinctively do!!!!!!!!!!!! HIBERNATE WHEN THE WEATHER GETS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris told me that she saw one in her yard!!! @#$%&^*?@#!!!! Bill told me that they pop their heads out of the ground and I guess he was right. I was about to go plant a plant that my sister-in-law, Annie, gave me, but, that will have to wait now. When I go out to my car I do not look left or right and just get in. Our property is filled with trees, mostly pines, and I don't want to see a snake anywhere. If I didn't hate the severe cold so much, I would have to move to Alaska or Antarctica. So next best thing is that I will just keep my distance as I know it from any of those yucky snakes. I'm not afraid of lizards or things, just snakes.

Now that I have written all of this I am too upset to write a tip or recipe. Sorry. Good thing I already finished the Santa letter that I planned on writing this evening before I got on my tangent. I think I mentioned before that I write personalized Santa letters for friends and family children. They are very personalized from the info that I obtain from the person requesting the letter be sent. I, also, send a beautiful photo of Santa signed to the child from Santa. They love it and I really enjoy doing it. I get a kick out of hearing how they respond to it. Well, now, I hate to say it, but, I have to go hope for a little colder weather so I can get some things done outside. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment