Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hi, it's me, Jackie! I'm baaaaack! Merry Christmas!

For the last week or so my world has been topsy-turvy. Besides getting ready for Christmas I've, also, had to call 911 to take Bill to the E.R. We went to the hospital early on Sunday morning and he stayed overnight for observation. Saturday morning we got up early because Andy was leaving to go home to Phoenix at 6a.m. and we wanted to spend some time with him before he left. After he left Bill and I ate breakfast and later Bill left to go help his lodge brothers do work inside and outside the lodge. It was a very long and tiring day for him. Evidently, it was too much because later that night he fell on the floor and couldn't get up. When I couldn't get him up and realized there was no way that he could get himself up, I called 911. Luckily, the tests showed there was not another stroke or mini-stroke. To make a long story short, he is doing much better now. In fact, we are now in Summerville at our daughter, Sue, and son-in-law, Otis's home for Christmas. We drove here yesterday and had a great time with kids, grandkids and our great-grandson. Now we have to go home and get ready for our trip in a few days to Hilton Head.

No comments:

Post a Comment