Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nice day today and no snakes

Yep, I was outside today, the weather was very nice and I saw no snakes. Of course, I didn't look where one might be lurking waiting to scare me, though. I checked the aloe plant that I want to plant and it is still hanging in there waiting to be put into the ground. As soon as the snakes go into a deeeeeep sleep I will do what little yard work I do now. I received a large box of Dale & Thomas popcorn from my brother, Andy, and my sister-in-law, Genelle, today. I see why Oprah's says it is one of her "favorite things". The box contained 12 bags that were a little over 9 oz. each of different flavors. Andy knows I love this popcorn and, boy, will I be enjoying it! I'll stay in and eat my popcorn and wait for the snakes to go into their deep sleep. Bill and I are going to the Knights of Columbus Christmas party tomorrow which will be fun. They do the gift exchange thing where everyone who wants to participate brings a present. A spending amount has been set. All of the presents are put on a table and participants get numbers. When your number is called you can take a present from the table or one from someone who has picked before you. It was fun last year. I tried to get Chris to come this year, but, she said no. On Sunday Bill is going to be in our town's Christmas parade. He will be on the Knights of Columbus float as a shepherd. If my pictures turn out good, I will put one on the site next week. I may even put one of us as we go to the Christmas party. I am going to start putting more pictures on of my family. Chris will put some on, too. Well, have a good, restful night. I sure am going to try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment