Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fantastic Drink Recipe

Bill, Andy, Marcy and I went over to visit Chris last night after dropping in to see our mother. Chris lives on the next street over from where my mom lives with my Ricky and Annie. Chris had made the Irish Cream recipe and made enough to give me a bottle to take home. I had not had any since we lived in the Philippines and I forgot how great it tastes. Bill loved it. Bailey's Irish Cream is his favorite drink and this is comparable. He had some of Chris' while we were there. Then when we came home he had a good share of our bottle. So today I am going to go get the makings and make some more. That stuff is sooooooooo good. We are going to IHOP (Bill loves to eat here) in a little while and I will get the ingredients afterwards.

Like Chris said the weather is beautiful here now and I wish it would stay this way all year round. We could use quite a bit more rain, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment