Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HERBED SCONES

This one I will try tonight.
Makes 6 servings
Heat oven 450
In a bowl prepare 1 1/2 cups of pancake and baking mix according to package directions for biscuits. Stir in 1 tsp. ground cumin, 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese, 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro and 1 Tbs. chopped roasted red peppers. On a floured surface form dough into 8 inch circle. Cut into 6 wedges. Transfer to baking sheet. Bake for 7 minutes or until brown.
I pick this one because it sounds good and very simple. I also think you could use other herbs or cheese for your own personal taste.

Jackie brought me some medicine and that is really appreciated. This way I didn't have to get dressed and go to the pharmacy. Thanks dear friend. We are gone tomorrow to get a spot at the flea market in Augusta. She will show me the ropes. It has been raining for days and we need it. We hope for sunny weather on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment