Sunday, August 3, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND

I haven't been online because I have been busy with ChaCha.com and other things. Saturday the monthly sale at our church's thrift shop was held. Marcy and I went to and helped out. There were a lot of customers that day and the shop did good. Ricky and Annie came over that afternoon so Ricky could help me with a computer problem. They stayed for several hours and I really enjoyed it. We haven't had time to spend too much time together because they have been really busy since Mommy passed. It was so great to have them here for awhile. Later that evening I ChaCha'ed for quite awhile. Today Marcy, Dominique and I did the flea market thing at our local flea market. We didn't do so good and it was hot!!!!!!!! Plus I had marked some items down so they told me that I can now only pack and unpack. No selling. Oh, well. I have a fridge full of leftovers so we ate that and watched "Drillbit Taylor" with Bill and Tyler when we came home. Now I am doing this blog and then getting ready to ChaCha. ChaCha has become addicting and I miss doing it. So now I will say goodnight and go ChaCha. Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment