Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BABY POWDER HINT

Here is another baby powder hint. I don't have hardwood floors, so let me know if this one works.
(Squeaky Floorboards)
Using a turkey baster, apply baby powder into the crevices between the boards. The powder should fill in any gaps to keep the boards from shifting and creaking with each step.
I just talked to my dear friend Marci. She came home from work last night to find a snake between the storm door and front door. She really had a horrible night and is still shook up. Please be careful out there! This is the one thing I hate about the south, snakes.................. The neighbors heard her screaming and thank goodness they did. Her husband is hard of hearing and didn't hear her for the longest time. The neighbors took the black snake away and said it was a rat snake and harmless. Tell that to someone else. It's night and this is inches from your face, who cares what kind of snake this is. Please send good thoughts to my friend. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment