Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SHARING RECIPES & HINTS

I just wanted to say that Jackie and I have always been up front about where we get our hints and recipes. This blog is a sharing site. We have shared with all of you information on hints and recipes for over a year now. Please continue to enjoy our sharing. We are very honest people and would never steal a copyright (recipe) for any reason. I have shared both recipes from old and new cookbooks, hints from books and magazines. I never thought that I was infringing on a copyright. Thank you for looking in on our lives and sharing. We hope to continue to share for many years to come. Have a great day! Chris

Here's a great hint-- Take a deep breath and smile at someone today. I am sure someone in the last thousands of years, said that to someone else. OH WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment