Thursday, October 18, 2007

ONE LINER TIPS

I have been out of the loop for a couple of days. As you can see Jackie has been putting together great tips and stories. I have a couple of one line tips. Heat oranges before peeling, in a hot oven. No white pulp will remain on the fruit. Here's an oldie, burn a candle in a smoky room to eliminate odor. I light one when cooking things like cabbage. It really helps cut the smells. Add lemon to rice water for whiter rice-1t per quart. Ballpoint pen stains may be removed with hairspray. A pinch of salt in hot oil will help eliminate spattering when frying.



I hope to get more tips together soon. My sister just went through another surgery. She had brain surgery in July and this time she had leakage into her brain. We hope this will be the last one. She came home today. Have a great day--life goes to FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment