Friday, October 26, 2007

Olive Oil Tip

Chris just called from Milwaukee. She is at a park with her grandson and had an idea for a tip for me to put in. I hope I get it right. She said olive oil is not just for cooking and salads anymore. I believe she said it can be used to remove those nasty little gummy messes that are left when you take a label off of something. Also, instead of using turpentine to get paint off of your hands, use olive oil instead. Besides cleaning your hands, it makes them softer! I really should have written this all down when she told me, but, I was in the middle of doing the "kitchen substitutions" one. At my age, my head only holds so much information at a time!! Anyhow, she can elaborate on the uses of olive oil when she gets back on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good tip. will try this when i get home later today. I used baby oil before. :)

    ReplyDelete