Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaack!!

And glad to be be!!!! I forced myself to write Sunday and Monday, but, just couldn't yesterday. Chris and I just started this and already I feel as if part of my life is missing if I don't do something here. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have to get on the computer every chance I can. The last few days were miserable without my computer fix. When I awoke yesterday morning I felt a bit better than when I went to bed the night before. So foolishly, I thought, I'm better so I'll go throw together some homemade chicken soup. By the time I cleaned the chicken and had it on boiling, I realized how wrong I was. So my chicken soup was made this way....... I put in some salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder in the water as it boiled. I, also, put in some chicken bouillion granules and some chicken broth. I went back to bed. After awhile, I got up, back down to the kitchen and put some chopped garlic, green onions and shredded carrots in. Back to bed. Back down to the kitchen again and my soup. I then put in some frozen corn and frozen okra. Maybe you are getting the idea that I am adding ingredients as I am thinking about them. You are absolutely correct!! I put thin spaghetti noodles in the last half hour. If I do say so myself, it turned out quite delicious.

I am officially out of my sick bed. Yayyyyyyyy!! Just a little worn, but, that comes with age. I will miss Chris, but, will still be in constant contact with her. I am attending a small social affair this evening with my husband for the Knights of Columbus group that he belongs to. Afterwards I will come home, rest up and tomorrow try to get a little farther along with this project. One of my daughters told me to put a corn chowder recipe in that I make and she loves. I will definitely get it on here.

Also, Chris and I welcome any and all comments. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment