Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hello from Wisconsin ( olive oil tip )

This is snail mail from Wisconsin. My daughter is a stay at home mother and I couldn't be happier but we need to get passed dial up internet service. I just wanted to revise my olive oil tip. This tip is for removing sap etc from your hands after gardening. Pour a table spoon on a cloth, than rub until clean. Plus it is a GREAT moisturizer. I talk to Jackie and I wanted to get this update on the blog. I was glad to hear that we had some reponce to our tips. When I return home on the 6th it will be time for side dish recipes for November. I look forward to that. Jackie should have great one because she is a very good cook. I love spending time with my mother and children. Wisconsin right now is in fall color. Wednesday is trick or treat here and besides Lukas, we have 4 other cousins that will go. I enjoy this very much. I will leave you for now. Wish me a safe flight home because I hate to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment