Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GREAT RECIPE TIP

We were away for the weekend and I didn't get online too much. Plus I didn't feel too good. We went to Summerville to have our picture taken at the fundraiser that Sue & Otis's church was having. We had a good time, though, even though I didn't feel so good. When we came home Sunday evening I went to bed. Yesterday I stayed low until I went to meet Jackee halfway between the town they live in and ours. She was bringing Dominique and Tyler back to stay with us until they start back to school in a few weeks. Then today I went to a memorial service for a dear man that just about our whole town loved. I came home and fixed dinner and now I am going to give you this tip and then go work on my new job with ChaCha. Yep!!! I got accepted and I love it! It is an amazing service and I am glad to be a part of it. I am still learning and can't wait to get on a roll.

Anyhow, here comes my tip. It is really a tip from Jackee, my youngest daughter. She sent it to me in an email today and I love it. I love to cook so this is the perfect website for me. It is http://www.fooddownunder.com/ and is amazing. You can get recipes for just about any nationality for any type of dish. Like I said, I love it. Now I will say goodnight and I am going to ChaCha now. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment