Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CHILLED CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP

Today I am pretty busy going through closets in our bedroom, throwing things out, rearranging and general all-over cleaning. I hate it!! But, it has to be done. I stopped to take a break and thought I would write a little and give another of my nephew's great recipes.


Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
2 cups Cucumbers (Peeled, Seeded, Sliced)
1 cup Avocados (Peeled, Seeded, and Diced)
2 oz Jalapeno (Small Diced)
1 bunch Cilantro
2 Tbl Lemon Juice
1 cup Plain Yogurt
Pinch Salt
¼ cup Water

Place all ingredients into a large blender and puree until smooth. Season to taste and chill for 3-4 hours.

Bill's sleep lab visit last night went okay. He will learn shortly what the results were. Hopefully, he won't have to wear the sleep mask at night. Jackee called from Orlando and said they are having a great time. The place they are staying at is great and they love it there.

Well, I guess I better get back to my room cleaning chore and get dinner started. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment