Friday, May 30, 2008

ANOTHER BEER RECIPE

This is a very refreshing drink that I love and everything is mixed to taste. I don't measure. I use one can/bottle of beer. Preferably the beer with lime, but, any if I don't have it. I just squeeze a little lime juice in then. I then pour in clamato juice, V8 juice or Blood Mary mix to taste. I, also, put in some tabasco sauce if the spicy Bloody Mary mix is not used. I, also, put in a few cubes of ice. Yummmmmmy!! It is really delicious and refreshing.

I am getting ready for bed because we are going to a cookout for my niece's graduation tomorrow. We will be leaving by late morning and I still have to make two dishes to take. Since Bill still has sore gums, I will be making a mashed potato salad so he can eat some of our foods we are cooking. I am, also, making a pizza pasta salad. Tomorrow will be the pool party and then Sunday evening is the graduation. A good time will be had by all. Have a safe and great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment