Thursday, May 22, 2008

CRABMEAT STUFFED JALAPENO POPPERS

This is a recipe that I saw in my Kraft magazine that sounds awesome. All it takes is jalapeno peppers, cream cheese and crabmeat. I am going to make it as soon as Bill is able to eat better. He had several teeth pulled today and is not feeling too good right now. Anyhow, there are no measurements, you just do it to taste. Slit one side of some jalapeno peppers and take the seeds out. Leave the stem on. Mix crabmeat and cream cheese and stuff each pepper. Bake in a 375 degrees oven until the skin blisters. What could be easier.
Yesterday Chris took me to pick up an outdoor table set that I purchased from our church's resale shop. She had been telling me for ages that I needed to put chairs on my front porch, especially for Bill. She was right. I, also, put up a little gate so that our little companions can't run out the front door and down the steps when the door is opened. They are little and fast and slip out the door before you know it when someone opens it.
Tomorrow I hope to get up early and get some things done that I have been putting off. One is to look at stuff that I have stored in my attic for years that I can sell on Ebay. I have lots of stuff that I just felt I had to buy in the Philippines that have been packed away for several years. I have already sold my brass banana tree that stood as tall as me at the flea market. So I guess I better get to bed so I can rest up for this. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment