Friday, May 23, 2008

COUPONS

Here goes one of the best tip in today's economy that anyone can give. USE COUPONS EVERY CHANCE YOU GET! Coupons are money. I used to use them every time that I shopped. My family hated to go shopping with me because it took a little bit longer but it was well worth it. In fact, if I went to a grocery store and didn't have my coupons and saw an item that I wanted I wouldn't buy it if I knew I had a coupon at home for it. I don't buy something just because I have a coupon for it, though. I compare prices and value of similar items. I religiously shopped with coupons before I moved to the Philippines. When it was almost time for our move back stateside I started clipping coupons again from the stateside magazines we received there. When I went shopping for groceries after we moved in I had a pile of coupons. When I saw the look on the cashier's face I apologized and told her that I was just moving back home and restocking my cupboards and refrigerator. That was a store that every day doubled your coupons. The next day the policy was changed to doubling only on a certain day of the week. The last few years I have only sporadically used coupons and that was a mistake. Using a store's shopper's card and coupons can give you a good savings on your checkout total. In fact, you can go to couponmom.com and get some great tips. I saw her on a news channel yesterday and checked it out myself. You can, also, go to a product's company's website and you might find a coupon there. Do yourself a BIG$$$$$$$ favor and check this out and start clipping your coupons. In fact, I stopped my coupon clipping to write this and I am now going to get back to it.

Have a great weekend and Happy Memorial Day. Chris and I are going to our little town's parade tomorrow. I feel such pride and get tears in my eyes when our country's brave men and women walk and ride past.

No comments:

Post a Comment