Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Garden Tools

WD-40, keeps all your garden tools rust free. We have tools from over 25 years ago because of taking care of them. I know that handles on the shovels and rakes go first for our household. We have 5 acres to keep cut, raked and weeded. After Dennis retired 3 years ago, he was in charge of the yard and vegetable garden, I did the flowers. Dennis went on a consulting job, so I will be back on the lawn mower for a couple of months. I did it for 15 plus years, so it will be like riding a bike. The bad thing is I am a lot of years older. Today I did a lot of errants. I try to do them all in one trip. It really helps on the gas being used in my Jeep. Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. If you take care of good quality tools they can last a life time and prove that you do get what you pay for in the long term.

    ReplyDelete