Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PLANTING SEEDLING TOMATO PLANTS

To aid your seedling to turn into a strong mature plant you should pinch off the bottom set or two of leaves. Then plant it deep enough that this part is below the soil level. This helps to root it better and make a strong base for the plant.

My brother, Andy, is going to come around the end of the month. It is not a happy occasion that he is coming for, but, I will be glad to see him. The last few times I visited our mom she hasn't been conscious. He is feeling better and I hope he continues that way.

I am not going to stay online long because Bill wants to get on and TurboTax our taxes. He has been keeping himself a bit busier than usual and I am glad. I think it makes him feel good, too.
Anyhow, have a great relaxing evening. I plan on watching Barbara Walters special tonight on "Live to be 150.....can you do it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment