Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Watch **WHO** You Deal With----BIG MISTAKE

We just spent a lot of money on two items at a well known store. I have just called the main office after the last straw of this unprofessional transaction and delivery broke the camels back or should I say mine. I could go into detail but all I can say is we no longer have the old saying on our side. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! The delivery men today drove on the lawn and ran over the basket ball. This might not seen a big deal but it could of been my grandson visiting or the dog. The driver and his helper didn't give a dam who was in the way or where they were driving. Both the stores manager and the person in the corporate office really didn't see the problem with the story starting on Friday afternoon, with the purchase, to today's ignorance. Stay tune for the run around yet to follow from THE HOME DEPOT....................

No comments:

Post a Comment