Monday, June 23, 2008

UPDATE

Just an update on my Home Depot saga. I have put in a report to customer service twice. I went to the store to talk again to the manager and he was not there. The girl who works in customer service said; that the delivery company that Home Depot employs, has problems and complaints all the time. Wanted to know if I wanted their number to talk to the delivery company. I told her that I did not hire them and that Home Depot should follow through with the complaint. I hope to get some type of satisfaction and that is, this will not happen to anyone else and they get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your children, animals and toys off your lawn, Home Depot delivery ( known as GE on the side of the truck ) is coming and nothing in the area is safe!
On a lighter note:
Had a little get together Sunday with Jackie and family friends. Nice time and lots of laughs. Have a safe day................

No comments:

Post a Comment