Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKEE AND MARC

Today is my 2nd daughter Jackee's birthday. Marc is my handsome grandson who was born on her birthday when she was 10. She has always claimed him as her birthday present from Sue and Otis. I won't see either one today but wish them the best day and year ever.

When I delivered Jackee the delivery pains would send me into epileptic seizures since I have epilepsy from a fall down steps and hitting my head. Medicine given to me to stop the seizures, also, stopped the contractions so I had to have a C-section. I am very proud of the woman she has become and every pain was worth it. She has given us 2 beautiful grandchildren. I am, also, proud of the young man that Marc has become. I love both of you madly! I am so blessed to have a great family.

So far, so good with Bill's SCS test. I am so happy about this and naturally so is he. I will keep you informed.

Have a blessed night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment