Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SLOW FLOW SHOWER HEAD

Fill a freezer bag with equal parts of warm water and vinegar. Place bag over shower head and use a tie or rubber band to secure in place. Leave on for 2 hours. The acetic acid loosens built-up minerals. Remove bag and run hot water through shower head to flush.

I ordered some flower bulbs today and hope to get up and going in the yard soon. Need energy to even get up most days. Hope to snap out of this funk soon. Weather really makes a difference as to how I feel. Happy Birthday to my grandson Lukas. He is six years old and my heart. Have a good day and I hope great things come your way....................

1 comment:

  1. Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete