Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GO, STEELERS! GOT ONE FOR THE OTHER THUMB!

I've been missing in action for quite awhile from here. I have to apologize profusely for shirking my duty & my promise. My duty to my wonderful sister/friend, Chris. My promise to my beautiful Aunt Irene & my wonderful nephew, Brother aka Chef Luck. I started this project & promised to keep it up & haven't. Chris has been doing a good job of keeping it going and never gets on me about it even though we talk every day. I will just say that I am and have been mentally going through some things that have wore me down. But, I am slowly coming back & I know I have a lot to be thankful for. So very, very much to be thankful for. I will not mention it again and really don't want to talk about it. But, I will slowly start getting back to writing here as I slowly start getting my head back together.

Have a beautiful blessed day! And, what about those Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment