Friday, February 13, 2009

HEART AND WOMEN

Women and heart problems are over looked very often. My friend is dealing with symptoms right now and unfortunately--NO HEALTH INSURANCE. Please be aware of these symptoms and don't let your doctor off the hook when checking you completely. Please pray that my friend gets the care all people deserve. She has worked hard all her life and is 2 years from Medicare. Please take a look at this list...........................
EXTREME FATIGUE
NAUSEA
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
SWEATING
PAIN IN THE SHOULDER BLADES
PAIN IN ARMS
HEART FLUTTERS
FAMILY HISTORY--(I have this)
FAMILY HISTORY OF DIABETES
BAD HABITS LIKE SMOKING--(I gave that up in 1992, Mom had triple by-pass that year)
I am sure there are others symptoms, these are the ones I just read and wanted to pass them on to you. We have to take charge of our own health. No one can tell us how we feel but us. NEVER FEEL STUPID FOR TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. A DOCTOR TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE FINE IS GREAT NEWS. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!
I WISH EVERYONE GOOD HEALTH! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!
Just remembered-- HAPPY HEART DAY-- tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment