Saturday, December 5, 2009

ROCKETTES CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR

Tomorrow Chris and I will really be starting our holiday season. She has bought tickets for us to see the Rockettes Christmas show. It will sure be a fun filled beautiful afternoon! Today we worked at our church's resale shop for our monthly sale. We had a pretty good showing of people to come through. My brother and sister-in-law helped out, too.

Here's a tip for your leftover turkey. When I came home I put the turkey that was left into a big pot, bones and all, and let that boil for a good while in water and chicken broth. I, also, cut up an onion and some garlic cloves and dropped that in. When the meat was falling off of the bones I took the bones out of the pot and took all of the meat off. I then put the meat back in the pot with a bag of mixed vegetables and a bag of cut okra and spices. Fresh rosemary from my plant outside gave it a good flavor. Put in whatever seasonings you like to your taste. It's really good on a nice cold day like today.

Have a great evening! I'll be back tomorrow or the next day to tell about the Rockettes.

2 comments:

  1. I want not agree on it. I assume precise post. Especially the title attracted me to review the sound story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete