Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a great one and great food. It is great having a large family and having them be here together for a happy occasion. We had four turkeys = 2 fried and 2 roasted with 2 different stuffings. There was plenty family and plenty food. We will be doing our annual trek to the Chitlin' Strut in Salley SC. This year there will be a chitlin' eating contest handled by the World League of Champion Eaters. I believe that is the correct name. The World Champion eater will be in the contest plus three other ranking competition eaters. My nephew, Demetrius, is also going to be in the contest so we will all be there cheering him on.

Bill is still recuperating from his surgery and having a lot of pain. I will be so glad when he is through all of this. I will, also, be glad when Chris is back in town because I sure miss her being here.

Check out my brother Andy's blog. Especially check out the 5 postings entitled Why I Am A God-Fearing, Gun-Toten, Conservative-Capitalist, American Patriot! If you feel so inclined, leave a comment on his blog for these.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment