Saturday, September 13, 2008

UNTANGLE NECKLACE KNOTS

Hello to all and good thoughts to all that are going through VERY BAD WEATHER! Been outside doing the lawn. I have 5 acres to cut and trim. I remember the days when I had a 9 year old helper named Jerry. He helped do the yard for at least 5 years. We had a lot of trees at that time. Pine cones, sticks, and straw were a weekly pick up. My helper is now in his late 20's and I miss him a lot. He was a hard worker and a great kid. Time really gets away from you, where does it go?

Use baby powder to untangle those knots. Sprinkle the chain with the powder and start unraveling the tangles. The powder lubricates the chain and loosens the knots.

Jackie and I will see that new movie out *The Women*. We hope to get a few friends and family together for the viewing. Get a group together and have a few laughs and time with friends. It is always good to laugh. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment