Friday, May 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARCY

Today was my sister Marcy's birthday. I cooked a dinner for her just as she cooked one for me on my birthday. Annie and Ricky came over and we all had a good time. Her son, Demetrius, came with her and, of course, Bill was here. I really enjoy being with my family. That is one of life's true blessings in life which we should all enjoy while we can.

Bill is still dealing with the pain from his surgery. I will be so glad when this pain goes away because we can't travel anywhere until it does. He can't sleep in a bed or sit still long enough for a plane ride. If we go on a car trip, we would have to stop innumerable times which really isn't so bad. Anyhow, I am ready to go on a trip somewhere. It sure looks like our Arizona trip next month is out. Oh well, we have to be thankful that we are here, period! And able to get around at all.

It's been a long day and now I am going to bed so goodnight all and have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment