Friday, March 5, 2010

SPRING FEVER

LONG TIME................. Plant some herbs in a pot for some early gratification. The indoor smell and the green of the plant will bring some much needed hope for spring. Plus they will make any meal great for tasting or just garnish. Yes, Dennis (my husband) does all the cooking and thinks presentation makes the food taste better. He is a great cook and loves to do it. Go figure, when I was cooking for 35 plus years, I hated most of the time. Now he is retired again for now, so he cooks and I clean. Sometimes I think I get the raw deal because he uses a lot of stuff.

Seems like most of the men he retired with do the majority of the cooking after all these years. I hope everyone is hanging in there with all the world problems. Be safe and watch out for your family and neighbors. Together we can make this world a better place. I will step off the soap box now, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment